Liaoning Huawei Thermal Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: 55 Anyang Street, Xiangyang Industrial Park, Liaoyang County, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province
Elastic sleeve compensator is a new kind of compensator with excellent performance developed by manufacturers. Elastic sleeve compensator is divided into unidirectional and bidirectional compensation structures. The bidirectional characteristic is that the sliding sleeve at both ends of the compensator always slides freely regardless of where the medium flows in from the compensator, so as to achieve bidirectional compensation effect and increase the compensation amount. Compensator manufacturer
1. Elastic sleeve compensator should be properly kept before installation to prevent sunshine, rain and dust pollution.
2. Installation should check whether the model specifications and design of compensator are consistent. The product shows that there should be no defects affecting product quality, such as bumps, pits and serious rust.
3. The compensator can be installed according to the maximum installation length of Lmax without tension or pressure.
4. The structure of insulation and waterproofing of elastic compensator can be the same as that of pipeline, but it can not bind the expansion section.
5. The guide bracket should be installed at both ends of the compensator. The spacing of the guide bracket should be determined by the technician according to the size, stiffness and strength of the pipeline. In order to ensure that there is no lateral displacement of the pipeline, the guide bracket is installed on the side of the expansion pipe only along the axis. When both sides of the compensator have axial displacement, guide brackets should be installed on both sides to ensure that the axial displacement of the compensator eccentricity (+-) does not exceed one degree.
6. The insulation and waterproof structure of the compensator can be the same as that of the pipeline, but it must not restrict the expansion pipe. The pipe segment welded with both ends of compensator must be treated with breaks. After welding, the hydraulic test shall be carried out according to the requirements (the bolts at both ends of packing chamber shall be tightened until no leakage occurs during pressure test). After 24 hours of operation, bolts at both ends of packing chamber must be tightened again.
7. When the total length of one-off compensator is the same as the sample, it is not necessary to stretch or compress. If the installation marking on the expansion main pipe changes, it should be adjusted before installation.
8. If special circumstances are required, we will deal with the manufacturer separately.